Ingersoll Rand 2235 TiMAX – torque-loaded tool for heavy-duty applications. The Ingersoll Rand Heavy Duty Tractor Attachments is designed for long-term service and reliable performance. Ingersoll Rand is a trusted brand name in the tool industry, and they make sure you are equipped with the tools to do your work properly. If you are looking for an excellent heavy-duty electric tool, then consider this brand name. This versatile tool features an aluminum body and a heavy-duty cast iron frame.
Drive Size, Type: 1/2″ Square Drive
Maximum Forward Torque: 930 ft.-lb.
Made in USA
Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1220
Nut-Busting Torque in Reverse: 1350 ft.-lb.
Impacting Sound Level: 98 dB(A) quite than other brands
Free Speed Revolutions Per Minute (RPM): 8500
Weight: 4.6 lb
Length: 7.6 in.
Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4″
Min Hose Size: 3/8″
The Ingersoll Rand 2235timax impact wrench features precision-engineered aluminum construction to give it the sheen and polish needed to perform with unparalleled performance. It has been designed with a cast-iron heavy-duty hexagonal pinion and gear drive. Ingersoll Rand puts thousands of pounds of torque to use in hundreds of applications. By using the powerful and innovative power of this impact wrench, any nut or bolt can be pinned, stuck, lifted, removed, or modified.
POWER: The large torque output of this highly effective vane engine is optimized to boost security and control within the instrument.
DURABILITY: dip it as many times as you need — that change wrench can take a beating beneath the harshest of labour surroundings.
RELIABILITY: In case you’re searching for an effect wrench set to continue through time, the 2235TiMAX Series is the one for you.
WARRANTY: The 2235TiMAX Series includes a two-year production guarantee, and that means you are covered in the event of any defects or severe troubles.
- Finely tuned effect mechanics and engine provide additional torque, durability, functionality, and efficacy
- A lightweight, balanced, air impact wrench that weighs only 4.6pounds
- Titanium hammer instance is designed to be strong and durable, to shield the inside components of the atmosphere impact wrench
- 1,350 ft-lb nut-busting torque
- Effect – and – chemical-resistant casing protects against recurrent drops and vulnerability to store fluids
- 2235QTiMAX along with the 2235QTiMAX-2 attribute patented silent tool technologies reducing noise levels without endangering best-in-class energy efficiency
- Optimized for your automobile repair business, heavy trucks, and tire lanes and fleet maintenance and body stores, general industrial use, MRO, railroad track, heavy machines, petroleum and gas, shipbuilding, and building
The air impact wrench features a fully-adjustable chuck design and utilizes a heavy-duty nylon bushing system for a smooth operation. Adjustable air pressure allows you to work in small increments, or in large increments of tightening and loosening. It’s also perfect for working on aluminum and stainless steel projects because the steel-wear plate is able to handle both standard and metric measurements. Working with this tool is like working with a piece of diamond on a necklace. It will never break or allow the wrench to slip out of its socket.