Have you thought about a hand compressor that offers better efficiency and dependability? If you haven’t, you should take a look at DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 Psi Max Trim Compressor that promises technology beyond imagination. This innovative tool answers every concern you’d have over compatibility, sustainability, portability, ease of use and more.
If you’re looking for more benefits, DeWalt D55140 Trim Compressor delivers quite operation, has durable body and occupies small space.
Features of DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 Psi Max Trim Compressor
- Whether you’re remodeling your kitchen, using airbrush or testing plumbing lines, D55140 Trim Compressor can improve your efficiency in any kind of job due to its high performance motor.
- The low 2.6 amp motor produces 135 psi max pressure; at 90 psi it delivers 0.75 SCFM which is a sign of high performance and fast recovery. Additionally, the draw motor makes this compressor fairly easier to start, and helps prevent breaker tripping.
- Another high-performance factor of DeWalt D55140 is its 1-Gallon Tank that has an ability to deliver maximum pressure continuously, due to its high-flow regulator.
- Its cast iron pump ensures undisturbed work. DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 Psi Max Trim Compressor produces sound up to 69 decibels which is considered to be low for home care jobs. Plus, its oil-free pump makes this compressor almost maintenance-free. Now you don’t have to deal with oils stains on floor anymore.
- Compressor has a cast iron body, a light weight of just 24 pounds and a 9-inch height, a perfect combination of durability and portability.
- Price range: $120 – $150
- The DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor gives you many options and multiple functions to operate this tool as a new user.
- If you prefer to work with hand-carry compressor, D55140 Trim Compressor is a perfect solution for you with its 24-pound weight and a height of just 9 inches. The lightweight and smaller size of this compressor makes it very easy to carry from one room to another.
- With just 69 decibel noise, the air compressor is close to silent, making it possible for you to work any time; day or night, without disturbing your neighbors.
- If you’re worried about any mess it might create, there’s no chance at all. The air compressor contains a ball drain valve which is designed specifically for thorough tank draining. It means, you can use it for finishing products as well.
- DeWalt D55140 Trim Compressor is designed for occasional home care tasks, not for commercial purpose jobs.
- Another drawback of this compressor is, it cannot work for long durations because of oil-free pump.
- You might want to buy extra hoses for nailing.
Should you purchase this air compressor?
DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor is specifically manufactured for small home care tasks, or occasional office-based tasks. It has a durable body, multiple functions, light weight and small size. Powerful motor, spacious air tank, pressure regulator, rubber handle and feet are additional features. After adding the price factor, you’ll definitely think about buying this handy trim compressor for your home.
How to install the air compressor
- Assembly: to install hose, firmly grasp the hose in your hand and do the same while removing it. While installing and removing hose, make sure that the pressure is 0 Psi. Install the hose at quick connect plug then the coupler will snap it.
- Grounding Instructions: to avoid risks of electric shock, there is an escape wire with a grounding plug. Make sure the grounding plug and the outlet have similar configuration.
- Extension Cord: while extension cord increases the risk of voltage drops, if it’s necessary, use 3-wire extension cord that has 3-blade plug and receptacle of similar configuration. Make sure that the extension cord should not exceed 50 feet.
For more details, refer to this manual.
DeWalt D55140 1-Gallon 135 Psi Max Trim Compressor is a light weight, portable and powerful device that can be used by professional painters, carpenters, craftsmen, trim workers, interior decorators, furniture makers and homeowners.
Although, there are some design weaknesses that may cause efficiency issues, customers have given it positive reviews due to its price, low operating noise and portability. So, if you want to replace that heavy and noisy compressor with a new one, DeWalt D55140 should be your first alternative to choose.
We got a lot of best air compressor at this website, check it out.