California Air Tools CAT-6310 Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0 Hp 6.3-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor
While you look for an air compressor, there are plenty of things to consider. You need to make sure it offers sufficient air pressure inflating your car tires and kids’ toys, nailing objects into the wall, using a light spray, and more. Then, you have to consider size, weight, and portability, followed by performance, noise, and price.
Here’s California Air Tools’ CAT-6310 Ultra Quite and Oil-Free 1.0 HP 6.3-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor that can take care of all these tasks efficiently and cheaply.
Features of California Air Tool’s CAT-6310 Air Compressor
- California Air Tools’ CAT-6310 Ultra Quite & Oil-Free 1.0 HP 6.3 Gal Steel Tank Compressor offers 0 HP motor that operates at 1680 RPM
- The powerful motor peaks up to 2.0 HP which means it can pump air from 3-gallon horizontal steel tank at 40 psi rated at 3.80 CFM, reaching up to 90 psi rated at 2.35 CFM
- Engineered to save your energy expenses, CAT-6310 Ultra Quite Air Compressor runs with 8 Amp power. You can pump air up to 40psi for 15 minutes without having to turn the compressor back on.
- The Ultra Quiet Air Compressor’s powerful motor runs at 1680 RPM and maintains the sound level below 60 decibels all the time.
- This air compressor can save your refill time, takes 135 seconds (just above 2 minutes) to touch maximum pressure.
- The air compressor has a lightweight of 49 lbs, allowing you to carry it wherever you want. The added wheel kit including a rubber foot helps you drag it anywhere inside the house without damaging the hardware.
- The air compressor is available online within the price range: $175 – $199.
- CAT-6310 Ultra Quiet Steel Tank Air Compressor has a low operating sound of 60 decibels. You can use it indoors without any hassle. According to customers, it makes as much noise like a water filter of an aquarium.
- The air compressor takes 8 Amp power input as compared to others (10 Amp), helping you save energy.
- The powerful 1.0 HP motor of the air compressor operates at 1680 RPM and consumes less water compared to other air compressors.
- The air compressor has dual piston oil-free pump system, ensuring less maintenance and high performance under extreme temperatures.
- CAT-6310 Ultra Quite Air Compressor offers a 3-gallon steel air tank for extra air storage, while an added wheel kit ensures portability.
- It removes excess water from the air by using the added water trap
- You need to assemble and properly install the air compressor before use
- The dual-piston pump consists of plastic pistons, making it less likely to be used for commercial purposes.
- You may experience vibration at high-pressure outputs because of the improper angle of the pressure gauges.
Buy it on Amazon.com
Should you purchase this air compressor?
If you’re searching for air compressor for your home needs, California Air Tools’ CAT-6310 Ultra Quiet 1.0 HP Air Compressor should be your first choice. You may find it a little expensive but its high-performance motor, low energy consumption, less water consumption, extra air space, a 49-lb weight, and minimal noise make it a lot more feasible than other air compressors available in the market.
How to install the air compressor
- Electric Power: serial label is available on the product to help you understand voltage and amperage requirements. There must be a dedicated circuit to get the best results.
- Extension Cords: Use 3-wire extension cord of at least 14-guage and 3-blade grounding plug. The length of extension cord should not exceed 25 feet.
- Assembling steps: 1, Attach secondary air filter and wheel kit to the air compressor. 2, Connect quick-connect coupling with air supply hose. 3, Make sure the power supply runs normally. 4, You need to ensure that the pressure switch and the drainage valve are off before connecting power supply.
For detailed instructions, use manufacturer’s manual
You can try California Air Tools CAT-6310 Ultra Quite Compressor for different home care tasks due to its low energy consumption, minimal noise level, portability and durability. The air compressor has received high rating and positive reviews from customers due to its low noise level and efficiency.
The price of this product is a little bit high as compared to other air compressors, but you’ll compromise on it if you want a high level of ease and comfort.
You can click here to get more information about California Air Tools CAT-10020 and read more air compressor reviews